Catch Bill at the Tennessee Press Association convention
He's leading two sessions and some private critiques
Creative Circle Media Solutions will be an exhibitor and Bill Ostendorf will lead two sessions at the Summer Convention of the Tennessee Press Association.
Bill's popular workshop "Print isn't dead (and what you can do to keep it that way)" will be followed by a newsroom-oriented show – "New content strategies" which is aimed at helping newsrooms rethink how they cover the news.
Bill will also lead private critiques for a number of attendees. "People love feedback and this is an opportunity for them to bring anything they want feedback on – their branding, some ads, their newspaper, a special section, a web site, a new product – and I try to give them three to a half dozen ways they can improve that product or item," says Ostendorf. "Typically those improvements are pretty easy and fast so they can go home with actionable ideas."
Our classified system partner, The Newspaper Manager, will also be exhibiting.
Visit our booth at the trade show to learn more about some of our most popular products:
• newsroomQ, our editorial print production CMS designed to lower your print production costs while giving you a flexible, modern production workflow. It works with any recent version of Quark or InDesign.
• mediasiteQ, our web CMS, which is the most flexible and dynamic in the industry. It's easy to learn and run, saving you time and money. It can provide lots of new digital revenue opportunities. It's affordable and is will significantly increase your traffic, time on site and page views over your existing site.
• Our print redesigns, which are not just about changing fonts, colors and layouts. We'll give your newsroom a new, user-oriented focus that will improve content, engagement and relevance for everything you do, in print and online. We always have a positive impact on redership and user satisfaction and often grow circulation, reduce churn and increase newsstand sales.
• paywallQ, the industry's first and best pay wall, can handle any kind of pay wall strategy and also provides e-commerce capabilities.
• Our new web and print classified solution with Mirabel's Newspaper Manager gives you the opportunity to replace your inflexible, expensive legacy classified system with a modern, web-centric solution that will reinvigorate your classified revenue.
• Creative Outsourcing, our high-end agency services that can help create great advertising concepts for your clients or produce sophisticated web or print products for advertisers – books, magazines, annual reports, etc. We can also produce your magazine or niche products for you.