Come see Bill at the Oklahoma Press Association annual convention!
Bill will lead four sessions
The Creative Circle team will be on hand in the exhibit hall of the conference and Bill Ostendorf, our president, will lead four workshops at the convention.
Bill's sessions will include:
"Print isn't dead (and what you can do to keep it that way)!" This session will June 15 at 5 p.m.
"New content strategies" is about learning to create stories and photos readers will want to read. June 16 at 4 p.m.
"Ten of the dumbest mistakes newspapers make and why we make them" is a lesson in not following the lemming-like movements of the newspaper industry.
"Why Facebook and Google are not our friends," is a reminder to newspaper publishers that these companies would love to do no less than replace newspapers as the center of the local advertising and information matrix.
Some of the most popular products in our booth:
• newsroomQ, our editorial print production CMS designed to lower your print production costs while giving you a flexible, modern production workflow. It works with any recent version of Quark or InDesign.
• mediasiteQ, our web CMS, which is the most flexible and dynamic in the industry. It's easy to learn and run, saving you time and money. It can provide lots of new digital revenue opportunities. It's affordable and is will significantly increase your traffic, time on site and page views over your existing site.
• Our print redesigns, which are not just about changing fonts, colors and layouts. We'll give your newsroom a new, user-oriented focus that will improve content, engagement and relevance for everything you do, in print and online. We always have a positive impact on redership and user satisfaction and often grow circulation, reduce churn and increase newsstand sales.
• paywallQ, the industry's first and best pay wall, can handle any kind of pay wall strategy and also provides e-commerce capabilities.
• Our new integrated classified solution with Mirabel's Newspaper Manager – based on our QuickAds platform – gives you the opportunity to replace your inflexible, expensive legacy classified system with a modern, web-centric solution that will reinvigorate your classified revenue.
• Creative Outsourcing, our high-end agency services that can help create great advertising concepts for your clients or produce sophisticated web or print products for advertisers – books, magazines, annual reports, etc. We can also produce your magazine or niche products for you.